Решено Претензия к пользователю Complaint ANYNUMBERCC на сумму 150

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
T
Оффлайн

topdemart3

Пользователь
НЕ ПРОВЕРЕН
Реакции
Claimant : topdemart3
Respondent : Mobile Operator / CMEHAHOMEPA
Link to Respondent's profile : https://bdfclub.com/members/anynumbercc.65139/
Respondent's contacts :
@CMEHAHOMEPA / / ANYNUMBERCC ANYNUMBERCC
Link to the topic of the Respondent on the sale of goods / services : https://bdfclub.com/threads/telefonija-dlja-vsex-i-kazhdogo.153419/
Claim amount : $150

Essence (description) of the claim :

I bought a zadarmo account from this guy and also got it after a few days of work on his part (at least that's what he said). After using it for 24 hours, when I logged in again, I suddenly received an error message from the platform "Ordering new numbers is not available". I then created a ticket on the zdarma website, while everything was fine, I thought maybe it just got blocked regularly. However, for a very strange reason, after a while I just noticed that I can't even login anymore, this gave me a "wrong password" error. So, I messaged him again and he said that the deletion did not change any data, however it is clear that the password (after the blocking happened) was changed. He then even offered me a replacement or refund if I opted for a refund. By this time, he, too, began to answer very slowly. I even alerted him to the report, but he hasn't responded since.
Here are screenshots of the full conversation with him, including his profile with a link to the group he belongs to "ANYNUMBERCC".

Russian version:
Plaintiff: topdemart3

Respondent: Mobile Operator / CMEHAHOMEPA

Link to the Respondent's profile: https://bdfclub.com/members/anynumbercc.65139/

Respondent's Contacts:

@CMEHAHOMEPA / / ANYNUMBERCC ANYNUMBERCC

Link to the subject of the Defendant for the sale of goods /services: https://bdfclub.com/threads/telefonija-dlja-vsex-i-kazhdogo.153419/

Claim amount: $150

The essence (description) of the claim:
I bought a zadarmo account from this guy and also received it after some days of work from his side (at least he said so). After using it for 24 hours when I logged into it again I suddently received the error from the platform "Ordering of new numbers is unavailable". I then created a ticket on the zdarma website, everything fine so far I thought it may have been just regularly locked. However for a very weird reason after some time I just noticed that I couldnt even login anymore, it gave me the error "password incorrect." So I messaged him again and he said that the drop didn't change any data, however it is clear that the password (after lock happend) got changed. He then even offered me a replacement or refund where I have chosen the refund. By this time he also started to answer very slowly already. I than even warned him about reporting, but since then he never responded back anymore.
Here are screenshots of the full conversation with him including his profile referencing the group he is in "ANYNUMBERCC"

Вложения

• conversation1.PNG
    conversation1.PNG
    134,9 KB · Просмотры: 205
  • conversation2.PNG
    conversation2.PNG
    136,4 KB · Просмотры: 203
  • conversation3.PNG
    conversation3.PNG
    115,4 KB · Просмотры: 201
  • conversation4.jpg
    conversation4.jpg
    49,3 KB · Просмотры: 203
  • conversation4.PNG
    conversation4.PNG
    93,7 KB · Просмотры: 201
  • conversation5.PNG
    conversation5.PNG
    121,8 KB · Просмотры: 202
  • conversation6.PNG
    conversation6.PNG
    97,6 KB · Просмотры: 205
  • conversation7.PNG
    conversation7.PNG
    125,2 KB · Просмотры: 197
  • profile.PNG
    profile.PNG
    93 KB · Просмотры: 207
Профиль пользователя НЕ ПРОВЕРЕН! Будьте внимательны при работе с ним!
Подробнее о снятии "НЕ ПРОВЕРЕН" >>>здесь<<<
ANYNUMBERCC
Оффлайн
Реакции
Человеку был выдан аккаунт zadarma.com , у него зафродило. Пошел на встречу, выдал ещё один аккаунт, подсказал какие прокси использовать, чтобы точно избежать фрода. В комплекте были: логин и пароль от zadarma.com , логин пароль от почты.

Пароль от аккаунта он не сменил, ладно, допустим переживает за антифрод, но то, что он на почте не сменил (исходя из его слов даже не заходил) , то это уже бредом попахивает.

На предложенную (вторую!!) замену он не согласился и потребовал манибек. Далее пошли слова, что от этого аккаунта чуть ли не его жизнь зависела. Похоже на сказки, которые ребята со сферы рефаунд Амазона сочиняют для прозвона.

T
Оффлайн

topdemart3

Пользователь
НЕ ПРОВЕРЕН
Реакции
You can say whatever you want, but I'm requesting a refund due to my disappointment with the loss of $20,000 in funding because the call for funding could not be received on the number listed. I didn't have any reason to change anything, I just won't accept any replacement as you offered me the option of a refund, you can clearly see that in our conversation, have a nice day.

ANYNUMBERCC
Оффлайн
Реакции
Может тебе ещё 20000 вернуть?
Ладно, пусть арбитр рассудит.
Деньги я возвращать не намерен, тк потратил на тебя уже и так много времени, и два аккаунта zadarma.com

T
Оффлайн

topdemart3

Пользователь
НЕ ПРОВЕРЕН
Реакции
I do not ask for the $20,000 of course but in this case it seems most likely that you have changed the password again to revoke access to it. However the password got changed. So either you or your drop did something to it.
As you can also clearly see in the chat, I've choosen your refund option in the first place, I don't know why you still wanted to replace me instead.

T
Оффлайн

topdemart3

Пользователь
НЕ ПРОВЕРЕН
Реакции
Besides that, the first account you sent me was already fucked! Let the referee decide.

ANYNUMBERCC
Оффлайн
Реакции
Np

prad
Оффлайн

prad

Реакции
1) T topdemart3 можете ли вы доказать что у вас была успешная заявка на рефанд, чтобы обосновать слова что ответчик мог сменить пароль от аккаунта что бы получить из этого выгоду?
2) ANYNUMBERCC ANYNUMBERCC не смотря ни на что предлагает урегулирование конфликта путем предоставления замены аккаунта.
3) Пока вижу невозможность доказать чью либо вину в смене пароля от аккаунта, предлагаю простейшее решение, которое изначально предлагалось продавцом. Замена аккаунта с гарантией невмешательства дропа в данные аккаунта на определенный срок. Гарантийный срок установить путем диалога.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху Снизу